how much in your pelet stash

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kinglew

Dec 12, 2006
new york
how much pellet supply do you have remaining ?
41 days to spring have 6 and half tons remain in my stash .
3 ton of lingnetics
2ton of stove chow
1.5 ton of pa pelets

About 40 bags of SIH pellets... more to come I think as i plan on stocking up at this years prices.

10.5 tons of various different brands.

Attachments

• Quadrafire 219 (Large).jpg
    Quadrafire 219 (Large).jpg
    169 KB · Views: 544
I have a lttle less than a ton and a half. Was over at HD today for ice melt; I did not see any pellets. I didn't ask, but if they have any pellets, they are well hidden. The lawnmowers are out already. Hopefully this will be the end of the really cold weather this week and my ton and a half will last me.

1 ton left and will need to get more before the end of this winter.

5 Tons of Lignetic Presto-Logs
19 Bags of Somersets
24 Bags of AWF's
4 Bags of Pro Pellets
297 Total Bags . . . Gonna buy more as Krooser stated above.. Get'em while there cheap. Oil is going up, so that means everything else follows!!
Less money spent = More money saved

Because of the bad influence of everyone on the board, I have 5 tons - price can't be beat right now!

2 bags :bug: gotta get a ton lowes and HD have crap pellets so i might have to pay i bit more from the stove shops >:-(
pissed at myself for not getting more but my storage was small and money was short

70 bags of Kentucky Kernels. Unfortunately won't be getting any more regardless of the temp (which is going down again). We have so much snow there is no place to put it on our private road and my snow blower bought the farm at the end of the last storm and no one has them anymore (spring stuff coming in-no more winter stuff). Even if it was still running there'd be no way for the delivery people to get to the place we usually put it.

If we have another major storm as predicted this coming Thursday I am concerned about whether the oil company can get it's truck in. They even called me to tell me to make sure my drive way was plowed to 8 feet wide and a path to the oil tank shoveled for the deliverer. I don't have a driveway just a parking area off the unpaved lane 700 feet in from the main road. The lady said I was scheduled in a week or two. That's a laugh since we are down to about 3/8 of a tank now. Told her that so she said she'd inform the dispatcher.

I'm tired of winter, snow and single digit temps, hope Pauxatuny Phil (how's that for spelling you people from PA?) is correct this year.

I normally burn 180 or less per season. I have burned 115 so far this year. I have 75 left in this years stash.

I have stashed 175 for next season. Once the remainder of this seasons is burned I will try to slide in another 75 bags or so. My goal is to have 5 tons+ for next season and the start on 2012/13 season.

Ro3bert said:
70 bags of Kentucky Kernels. Unfortunately won't be getting any more regardless of the temp (which is going down again). We have so much snow there is no place to put it on our private road and my snow blower bought the farm at the end of the last storm and no one has them anymore (spring stuff coming in-no more winter stuff). Even if it was still running there'd be no way for the delivery people to get to the place we usually put it.

If we have another major storm as predicted this coming Thursday I am concerned about whether the oil company can get it's truck in. They even called me to tell me to make sure my drive way was plowed to 8 feet wide and a path to the oil tank shoveled for the deliverer. I don't have a driveway just a parking area off the unpaved lane 700 feet in from the main road. The lady said I was scheduled in a week or two. That's a laugh since we are down to about 3/8 of a tank now. Told her that so she said she'd inform the dispatcher.

I'm tired of winter, snow and single digit temps, hope Pauxatuny Phil (how's that for spelling you people from PA?) is correct this year.
Punxsutawney Phil, but you were close, and don't forget Gus the second most famous groundhog in PA.

thats a terrible oil man. i dont use oil any more but a few weeks ago my neighbors got oil right after a blizzard. they hadnt even plowed yet. the oil man rammed his truck right through 2 feet of snow, up their steep driveway as far as it would go, then went the rest of the way on foot with a 3-4" hose to the oil tank.

i was impressed with his determination. i think it might have even still been snowing.

35 bags left. picking up another 30 bags at lowes tonight. That should do it for the year.

I have 70 bags of Green Team and 60 bags of Maine Woods left.

I have 120 bags of Uncle Jed's, 70 bags of somersets,5 bags of Rocky Mountains, 50 bags of SIH I just picked up and if they burn as good as been mentioned on this forum I will buy 50 more for next year. When I get my next ton I will be all set for next year. :coolgrin:
So far the SIH are burning great.

A little over 4 tons left.

I have about a ton left give or take a bag or two of Pro Pellets. Will be buying my 5th ton for this season in couple weeks or so. Where I live there are alot of local places selling pellets so mostly there is a price war. Going to go to each stove and find the best deal for the best pellet I can find ..

just over 9 tons of somersets. will burn about another 2 tons this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.