How much is a used CountryStove Winslow PS40 worth?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

gchunter

Jun 4, 2012
I purchased this stove in June of 2006 for around $2800. It has been a great stove with no problems and has been properly maintained. I would like to sell it and would like to know if anyone could help me put a value on this stove. I am not looking for top dollar, but for a fair and honest price to sell it at.

The research I did on this forum in 2006 helped me in my decision to buy this stove, so I am hoping someone can help me.

Thank you, Al

My opinion if its in immaculate condition. $1000 tops.

Lets see what others say.

Thank you for your replies. I was hoping it would be worth around $1000.00. Really has been a good stove with no problems. Thanks Again!

Wait till it cools off and 1200 will sound good to someone looking for a good stove. The trouble is they can buy a new one for that at one of the box stores. Your best bet is someone already familiar with your brand so keep advertising on sites like this and craigs list etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.