How much is this pellet stove worth

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

drtnshtr

Jan 26, 2008
Ohio
I have a used VC Reliance stove that I wanna sell. Its in very good condition and is glossy hunter green in color. It is missing one of the logs inside but that doesnt affect how it heats since they are for looks anyway. How much should I ask for it?

drtnshtr said:
I have a used VC Reliance stove that I wanna sell. Its in very good condition and is glossy hunter green in color. It is missing one of the logs inside but that doesnt affect how it heats since they are for looks anyway. How much should I ask for it?

Clean it up real good, take some good pics, and put it on Craigs List with "Best offer" as the asking price.....if you don't like the offers you get, don't have to sell it.

That might give you a rough idea what market value of that stove is in your area.

Pellet stoves are worth easily $1000 all day/all week.
Apperas you own many, dont be a full

Pellet-King said:
Pellet stoves are worth easily $1000 all day/all week.
Apperas you own many, dont be a full

Huh???

This stove is so pretty I hate to get rid of it but I need some new windows worse than I need it.

post some pics here...

I'll give you 50 bucks for it sight unseen lol

add 1 more zero and its a deal :)

Should be able to get about a grand for it. Remember that you can get a brand new marginal quality big box store pellet stove for about that price when you factor in the tax credit...someone would be a "full" not to check that out as well. Folks can also buy a brand new enamel stove for around 2K with the tax credit figured in. Keep those things in mind. I would craig list it for 999 and see what happens

Status
Not open for further replies.