How much is too much for MWP?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hardy_Boy

Sep 13, 2011
Lakes Region NH
Been shopping around for some mid-grade pellets the last couple weeks and with the choices I have around here MWP is the best thing going. TS has them for 234 a ton, do you think they will come down any more or is this the best I'm gonna get? By the way all the big box stores around here are carrying GS and another junk brand.

Been shopping around for some mid-grade pellets the last couple weeks and with the choices I have around here MWP is the best thing going. TS has them for 234 a ton, do you think they will come down any more or is this the best I'm gonna get? By the way all the big box stores around here are carrying GS and another junk brand.

HD up here is selling MWP and FSU for $209. That price is high as far as I'm concerned. I believe TSC is the same price.

Have you checked Walmart? The Walmart here in Windham ME has MWP for $192. Only problem is that you have to load them, they won't use a fork truck to load the pallet for you

HD up here is selling MWP and FSU for $209. That price is high as far as I'm concerned. I believe TSC is the same price.
I wouldn't say that price was high at all for those two you mentioned....real decent mid grade pellet for the money.

My local HD is at 219 and Lowes is at 234. The closest TS is over 40 miles away so no price match on their mwp at 234. Considering I don't have to pay any sales taxes on my purchases I'd say I'm pretty close to that 209 if not cheaper.

Status
Not open for further replies.