How Much is Too Much Wood for Residential Neighborhood??

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am on about 1/3 acre and when one neighbor noticed I was out in the back yard splitting he walked over and handed me a couple of wedges and a go-devil maul. I knew he had piled wood along our shared fence a couple of years back so I asked him if he didn't need to keep those tools but he told me his wife made him convert the fireplace to a gas burner and he didn't expect to ever be allowed to go back. I am sure other neighbors have noticed my growing piles but he is the only one that has mentioned anything.

I am on about 1/3 acre and when one neighbor noticed I was out in the back yard splitting he walked over and handed me a couple of wedges and a go-devil maul. I knew he had piled wood along our shared fence a couple of years back so I asked him if he didn't need to keep those tools but he told me his wife made him convert the fireplace to a gas burner and he didn't expect to ever be allowed to go back. I am sure other neighbors have noticed my growing piles but he is the only one that has mentioned anything.

We should observe a moment of silence for your neighbor, poor guy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.