How Much to Wire Small Bathroom

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
both of you have nice bathrooms. great looking. thank god my wife doesn't see this. i have enough things to do;)

Reactions: vinny11950
both of you have nice bathrooms. great looking. thank god my wife doesn't see this. i have enough things to do;)

When I did my own inspection of this bathroom 3 years ago when I bought the house, I noticed the shower wall was loose and had moisture issues. I told them, I'd have to redo the entire tiling job,,,I want $5k off the cost of the house. They said ok..and that is certainly helping pay for it.

When I did my own inspection of this bathroom 3 years ago when I bought the house, I noticed the shower wall was loose and had moisture issues. I told them, I'd have to redo the entire tiling job,,,I want $5k off the cost of the house. They said ok..and that is certainly helping pay for it.

i did the same thing when i bought this house 15 years ago. it needed a boiler. things were growing from the boiler that was about 2 feet long leaking ever so slightly but a flood waiting to happen. she got a price of 6000 and we agreed on her giving me a check for 3000 so no rolling into the loan and bought state of the art boiler at that time with all the pumps and check valves and everything new for about 2600 my cost at my boiler supply house and bartered with my friend a plumber. he installed my boiler i did some rewiring of his 1850 farm house

Status
Not open for further replies.