How not to cut wood......

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Danno77 said:
Hass said:
Danno77 said:
WTH, can afford a lift, but is using a Poulan? It's like I always say "People be stupid"

Lol, I was going to say his cutting technique is almost as stupid as his saw... but then I realized a lot of people on here wear by Poulan...
Plus it didn't make much sense anyway.
So I opt'd not to offend ;p
I don't know many people who swear by new Poulans. I'd take a handful of older ones if I could find them.

Good luck. Older ones from early 70's to mid-late 90's that are in decent shape get snapped up quick on Ebay.My Super 380 has most internal parts identical to Husky or Jonsered.Starts 2-3 pulls cold,1 pull hot every time,thats in almost 13 yrs I've owned it.The crap sold today at WalMart,Home Depot/Lowes is a different story however. :lol:

tsquini said:
maplewood said:
"Moron" is too broad of a derogatory name.

How about:
9-fingered Billy
One armed bandit
Lefty
LTD Wannabe
Unemployed
Dented Head
Concussion Boy
Poulan Fool

Any more suggestions?

redneck wookie

:) Thanks for the laugh . . . I needed that today.

The saw is the least of that fool's issues. What on earth was the purpose of cutting the first hanging chunk?

tfdchief said:
What I don't understand is why people like him always seem to get away with it. Then people who are careful and mindful of what could happen seem to have accidents. You all know them......they shrug off PPE, take chances, do stupid things and live life without injury. I don't get it. :shut:

Know what you mean...why is it that a drunk driver can wipe out a whole family and come out without a scratch? The good lord seems to look out for the stupid. I just dont know why I have caught such hell over the years if thats the case.... :)

As for this idiot....see last tag line.

That's job security for me! He will be one handing that saw out of necessity instead of voluntarily if he keeps that up!

Status
Not open for further replies.