How old are we all?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

How old are we all

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

HEMI

Feeling the Heat
Aug 17, 2009
connecticut
I converse with alot of you guys/girls, and just curious what every ones age frame is in the pellet mill

Lot of us old bastards here....

capecod said:
Oh my gosh!!!!!!! I am in the 50 to 70 range??? 50 to SEVENTY??? LOL
lol.....i just noticed that......oops...hey thats actually good for those who like to be a little discreet with the age thing

Just for the hell of it, who`s the oldest ? (eldest)
I`ll admit to 67 . But kinda like Clint in Grand Torino minus any serious ailments..(at least that I know of at this point in time)

How come there ain't (E) None of the above?

hossthehermit said:
How come there ain't (E) None of the above?

You think Pook is in a missing age category?

OLD ENOUGH TO KNOW BETTER...........................BUT TOO YOUNG TO RESIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

People over 70 are not included???

How do you know that there are no pellet stoves at the old folks home?

why are the choices in 10 year spans until one hits 50? 50-70 years old is a Looooooooooooong time!

I'm 53 BTW

Well over the low end of the the 50 to 70 catagory. Good news is that I haven't yet reached the high end.

The ole farts dominate!!!! I'm so old I don't remember what I just said.

And I'm so old I don't remember what I just said.

the old ranger said:
.....How do you know that there are no pellet stoves at the old folks home?

he just got up out of the rocker and checked

SmokeyTheBear said:
Hey, I be older than dirt.

How come there isn't an older than dirt category?

Because the older than dirt guys can't remember where this site is......................

42 here....soon 43 in Dec 6....

When you get toward the higher end of the scale, one says that "age is just a number."
Carrying bags of pellets or working up splits certainly keeps us all in good shape!

I'm getting there...Looking forward to the time when I can sit on my front porch and yell at the kids and they just look at each other and say "AH, HE'S JUST A CRAZY OLD FART" You can get away with an awful lot when you're a geezer.

Chandler

35 here...soon to be 36.

But, I didn't realize there were so many "older" folk about. I'LL NEED TO START TYPING ALL IN CAPS SO Y'ALL CAN HEAR ME.

IS. THIS. BETTER???

lol....kidding ;-P

28 here heading toward 29. Maybe I'm too young for pellets? :)

Boy you guys better be careful lifting those pellet bags.....you might break a hip or something!

Status
Not open for further replies.