How short of a delivery do you accept before complaining

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So we can be certain that using their logic, if your bill for four cord is $1000 they will be perfectly happy with you paying them $915? I don't think so.

It is sometimes better to pay more and have the wood stacked for you by the seller. That way you agree in the beginning on the method of stacking and you only pay for what you get.

This happened to me when I ordered eight cord delivered and stacked. After stacking it measured only 6.5 cord and that is what I paid for. Otherwise they can load it up and take it back.

That was some of the best money I ever spent at $145 per cord.

Last edited:
I would complain and say will never do business with them again, and wouldn't. Then I would go out and scrounge wood all over God's creation, cut it split it stack it.

Attachments

• 8_14photo 3.JPG
    8_14photo 3.JPG
    77.9 KB · Views: 82
Status
Not open for further replies.