How Sweet it is!!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

johnnywarm

Minister of Fire
Sep 12, 2007
Connecticut
Its all oak :) :p

Attachments

• oak2.jpg
    oak2.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 612
Nice! I bet it smells great, I love the smell of fresh cut Oak.

Woohoo! Nice!! Looks like the oak's on you now.

it smells great.i split it with the guy next door.

Yeah but now he will have to be logging some serious hours (at least tree or 4)cutting and splitting all of that fuel whereas otherwise he wood be branching out by visiting new shops at the maul with his wife who will now be barking at him to the point of a splitting head e ache.

ScottF said:
Yeah but now he will have to be logging some serious hours (at least tree or 4)cutting and splitting all of that fuel whereas otherwise he wood be branching out by visiting new shops at the maul with his wife who will now be barking at him to the point of a splitting head e ache.

:coolsmile: you must take your time since we have gone to the maul before so we can rest now sitting on the logs of the future burn.

Looks like its time to go to work!

smokinj said:
Looks like its time to go to work!

Smoking

I put three hours in today and didn't make a dent.its amazing how much wood is there when you start cutting and splitting.

Status
Not open for further replies.