How to choose a religion

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

precaud

Minister of Fire
Jan 20, 2006
Sunny New Mexico
www.linearz.com
A friend sent this to me, I found it hilarious!

Attachments

• religion.gif
    religion.gif
    92.1 KB · Views: 850
LOL Yep, that about covers it all except for Zoroastrians and Pastafararians.

Where do Baha'i fit on this chart?

Wow...I am a Jehovah's Witness, Thanks. Now I have to drive around and bother people at home. I can't vote or celebrate holidays. I want a do over! :-S

Jack Straw said:
Wow...I am a Jehovah's Witness, Thanks. Now I have to drive around and bother people at home. I can't vote or celebrate holidays. I want a do over! :-S

Start disliking bacon and wear underwear then...... :lol:

LOVE IT!

Got to share this

GAMMA RAY said:
Jack Straw said:

Hey, I love eating bacon while going commando!

Would you like a copy of the Watchtower?

...And I am a Wiccan.

Jack Straw said:
GAMMA RAY said:
Jack Straw said:

I have plenty of copies thank you very much....they have stalked me for 7 years now....I guess they think I look like bad news.... :coolsmirk:

GAMMA RAY said:
Jack Straw said:
GAMMA RAY said:
Jack Straw said:

I have plenty of copies thank you very much....they have stalked me for 7 years now....I guess they think I look like bad news.... :coolsmirk:

If you tell them you are Catholic, they will be polite and leave. If you tell them you are Wiccan, they will leave and never darken your door. Also, they will pray for you, never can hurt!

Ha This is too funny and inaccurate! Maybe I just started a posting war oooops :lol: All kidding aside I just said get of my property or I will remove you they said what about paradise I said do you want to get there faster and they left hahaha!!!!! That was after roughly 8 times pestering me while working in my garage in one week!

Pete

Careful, or we are liable to be shut down for ragging on our JW friends.

firebroad said:
Also, they will pray for you, never can hurt!

But according to John Templeton, who spent hundreds of millions on research, it may not hurt but it doesn't help!

Throwing dice and doing a Wiccan dance helps just as much - scientifically proven....so does watching Family Guy.

Webmaster said:
firebroad said:
Also, they will pray for you, never can hurt!

But according to John Templeton, who spent hundreds of millions on research, it may not hurt but it doesn't help!

Throwing dice and doing a Wiccan dance helps just as much - scientifically proven....so does watching Family Guy.

I have never objected to anyone who felt like they needed to pray for me--for just that reason ;-)

I either tell them to go F themselves, or that I worship Satan, and would they like to come in for some Koolaid. Haven't had any back here in a while.

Hogwildz said:
I either tell them to go F themselves, or that I worship Satan, and would they like to come in for some Koolaid. Haven't had any back here in a while.

Are we talking about how to pick a religion or how to impress kids? :coolsmile:

kenny chaos said:
Hogwildz said:

I thought he was talking about politicians who came to his house campaigning

Hogwildz said:

I had a Jehovah's Witless Car full of em (2 men in suits, 2 nicely dressed women) pull
into my driveway one hot summer when I lived in a more rural part of the county &
when they opened the doors, I let loose a whistle & my 95 lb Lab/Shepherd mix (Riley)
came screamin across the yard...All FOUR of em jumped in the car & rolled up the windows
& locked the doors!
I let em sit there & sweat for a couple of minutes before I chained Riley up & asked how
I could help them. One of the guys pulled his Witless Digest or Mother Witless News or
whatever propaganda it was & it had a 40mm Bofors Anti-Aircraft gun on the cover. He started his spiel
& I told him that I might have MADE that gun at Watervliet Arsenal (look it up). He started to
spout fire & brimstone about the evils of war & I said if I didn't make em somebody else would,
& why should I give up MY job? He started on me again & I just walked away & unchained Riley.
Once again they scrambled back into the car. EWhen they realized that the dog was not gonna
be chained, they bailed. Word must've got out, cuz they NEVER came back...

This worked out well for me but I'd like to think that I'm not boring or generic. The Jehovah's Witnesses have me on their list. The same lady visits several times a year. I don't agree with some of their core beliefs but I agree with many of their moral values.

kenny chaos said:
Hogwildz said:

Was thinking more Jonestown

The interesting thing about religion is each one has to believe that theirs is right and all or most of the other ones are wrong. They all cant be right, but it is entirely possible that they all can be wrong.

Seasoned Oak said:
The interesting thing about religion is each one has to believe that theirs is right and all or most of the other ones are wrong. They all cant be right, but it is entirely possible that they all can be wrong.
Don't get me started Randy lol, Randy

Singed Eyebrows said:
Seasoned Oak said:
Don't get me started Randy lol, Randy
Me either, have kept my mouth shut so far. I will point out the path to atheism is the shortest and most direct on the chart. :coolgrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.