How to cut down a tree from 50’ away

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Get-r-done

I don't think anyone would want to see me cutting down a tree in a sundress. ;) :)

firefighterjake said:
I don't think anyone would want to see me cutting down a tree in a sundress. ;) :)

In my case, that would be more offensive than the noise.
LOL
I'm not sure, but I think the sun dress is optional.

Not bad, but can it split and stack the wood, too?

firefighterjake said:
Can't say I've ever seen a tree in a sundress.

I'd feel a little guilty unless I was able to recycle all of the slugs.

We did something like this to a tree on my buddies property down in Burgaw NC about 12 - 13 yrs ago. Noting that high-tech though. I think we used a 30/6, .38 and I shotgun. Eh, we had nothing else to do that day.

Oh baby!

Imagine how many dollars worth of ammo that gun shot in a minutes time!!

LLigetfa said:
firefighterjake said:

Come over to Maine . . . we've got long winters and a bunch of greenies so we spend a good portion of our winter dressing our trees for the aesthetics . . . and in an attempt to keep them warm . . . although putting sundresses on them and bikinis doesn't do much for the warmth factor . . . but man, oh man . . . those trees start to look pretty hot by the time March rolls around. :) ;)

RobinJoe said:
firefighterjake said:

In my case, that would be more offensive than the noise.
LOL
I'm not sure, but I think the sun dress is optional.

Oh I don't know about the sun dress being optional . . . I mean you wouldn't want me cutting down a tree buck naked, right? ;) :)

firefighterjake said:
LLigetfa said:
firefighterjake said:

Come over to Maine . . . we've got long winters and a bunch of greenies so we spend a good portion of our winter dressing our trees for the aesthetics . . . and in an attempt to keep them warm . . . although putting sundresses on them and bikinis doesn't do much for the warmth factor . . . but man, oh man . . . those trees start to look pretty hot by the time March rolls around. :) ;)

This has got to be the only forum on the internet where guys lust over trees.

RobinJoe said:
firefighterjake said:
LLigetfa said:
firefighterjake said:

Can I have the gun then? :)

BJ64 said:
RobinJoe said:
firefighterjake said:
LLigetfa said:
firefighterjake said:

Can I have the gun then? :)
WOW!
What something that started out as a dangling participle morphed into.

Wow, I'd love to do that in a sundress ! And I'd even offer to go try it on those wood stealers on that member - jdemaris 's property ! He needs a gun like that to keep loggers off his acreage !

Status
Not open for further replies.