HOW TO??? Englander 25-PDV Convection Blower Test

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a Englander 25-PDV and I removed the Convection Blower to Clean it and I unpluged the "Black" and "White" wires and now like an idiot I can't remember which one plugs in where.
I remember reading that there was a way to test your blowers with a code entered into the control panel. Any help would be great!

MassPelletburner said:
I have a Englander 25-PDV and I removed the Convection Blower to Clean it and I unpluged the "Black" and "White" wires and now like an idiot I can't remember which one plugs in where.
I remember reading that there was a way to test your blowers with a code entered into the control panel. Any help would be great!

If you can wait 'till this evening I will look at my PDVC and let you know. Where about are you, Foxb.. Wrenth,... N.Attle???

Don`t forget the green!

Just for the record: Black/Black White/White ...the wires to plug the motor into were both Pink. Thanks anyways!!!! I found the information I needed on the Englander Site: http://www.englanderstoves.com/help/PelletStove/diagnostic_mode04.html I had a 50/50 chance of getting it right. But the Test worked and my motor turned on. Using the Diagnostic mode also allows you to turn the Bottom Auger on which will be helpful when cleaning the Auger Tube. Thanks for the answers and may all your nights be "Hot".

(Attleboro)

I am also in Attleboro, glad to hear everything worked out w/the motor, and thanks for the website.

You have to admit that Englander does have some pretty nice perks. manuals, schematics and customer service are at the tops.

<<<------- Happy Halloween

Status
Not open for further replies.