how to tell if your stove is too small?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
how do you know if your stove is too small?

Your stove may be too small If:

It fits in your childs empty shoe box

You can take it with you on overnight business trips

Your girlfriend exclaims, "Like Oh my gosh? Like that is the size of your stove. That is all you got?"

It puts out less heat than a 90 watt light bulb

3 wooden match sticks is all you can fit in the firebox.

Oh, Oh...let me try.

You know your stove is too small when

....The cat rubs up against it and knocks it over.
....Small rodents are using it as a sauna.
....You can place it in your pocket and use it as a hand warmer.

i appreciate the laugh. but, when the computer beeps and there is a new response. me stopping what i'm doing, middle of my day, to check and see that its a attempt at humor. it gets to be tired real fast.

thanks gentlemen and women

to check and see that its a attempt at humor. it gets to be tired real fast.

This is not just an attempt at humor . this is in fact actual real humor. And it is Gd dam funny in my humble opinion. the fact is with this site is there are some really funny people and they like to keep the atmosphere light and enjoyable as well as informative. Its just goes with the territory .

With no disrespect intended may I suggest you save up looking at all the responses (funny as well as serious) till the end of the day and not log on every time you hear a beep. that way you will get your questions answered and get a good laugh to boot. Cause there really can be some funny sheet on here.

Status
Not open for further replies.