Husgvarna Case

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hillbilly

Jan 6, 2006
Northern KY
Just replaced my two Craftsman chainsaws with a new Husgvarna 350. Picked it up at Lowes. They are the only local dealer in my area. I am looking to buy the power box case for the saw. Lowes does not handle the case. I found some on E-Bay for $20.99 + shipping. Can anyone give me a link where I might purchase a case?

Hillbilly said:
Just replaced my two Craftsman chainsaws with a new Husgvarna 350. Picked it up at Lowes. They are the only local dealer in my area. I am looking to buy the power box case for the saw. Lowes does not handle the case. I found some on E-Bay for $20.99 + shipping. Can anyone give me a link where I might purchase a case?
If you found some on ebay for $20.00 + shipping why and what link do you need? I would think you have already found what you are looking for. More input if there is something you are needing.

bruce said:
http://www.jackssmallengines.com/
great dealer great prices i buy all the time
That site is going to cost you(with shipping) what a local dealer will charge . Carrying Case Orange Carrying Case with 20 Inch Bar Protector Part# 100000107
Our Price: $36.95+shipping

When buying a case, try to get a BLACK one.

The orange ones for Stihls and Husqys scream out , " Nice expensive saw contained within, steal it if you can"

Seriously.

I don't know about the black case. The orange is easier to see in the woods. Black blends in, especially at dusk, which is usually when I'm backing out with the pickup. IMHO, black cases and camo toilet paper are not a good choice for the woodsman :cheese: .

When buying a case, try to get a BLACK one.

The orange ones for Stihls and Husqys scream out , “ Nice expensive saw contained within, steal it if you can”

Seriously.

I bought the case that was on E-Bay. Never thought about the color of the case. Good idea (Black) A can of flat black spray will take care of that.

Thanks for the advice.

Terry

wvstriper said:
I don't know about the black case. The orange is easier to see in the woods. Black blends in, especially at dusk, which is usually when I'm backing out with the pickup. IMHO, black cases and camo toilet paper are not a good choice for the woodsman :cheese: .

Well, if you can't see it, then nobody else can either! Maybe thats the point.

Status
Not open for further replies.