Husky 136 opinions ?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Robbie

Minister of Fire
Found a Husky 136 today for sale, looks really good, hardly scratched, bar even looks like it was only used a few times at most...........79.99.

I would guess it's only been used once or twice very lightly.

I don't know a thing about Husky brand.......... any comments ?

Looks at least as good as this one below except bar is even better.....still has writing on it.

Any comments appreciated.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Husqvarna-136-A...ryZ79666QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Robbie

How can you go wrong at 80$. Thats like going McD 3 times

Well................I agree, the price seems great for the looks of it, but I was concerned it could be a model that was a night mare and had several years of problems.

Then it would not be a great deal if a person bought a lemon that was known to everyone but the buyer..(me).......I once had a ford bronco like that. %-P

I guess I'll buy it........ :)

Robbie

Status
Not open for further replies.