husky trades

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Try the 372 if you can, the saw will run like a ***** ape!!! Cost, for some reason isn't that much more.
It'll run those into the ground.
Chad

chad3 said:
Try the 372 if you can, the saw will run like a ***** ape!!! Cost, for some reason isn't that much more.
Chad
Actually the 576xp I bought will run over the 372xp its huskys latest. The 346xp is for the smaller stuff and limbing.

The 372xp was originally what I went to buy, with that up on the counter I saw the new 576xp on the display rack well I bought the 576xp.

I was supposed to have a "saw off" competition with my brother in law who owns two 372xps, but that has yet to take place
(I think he's stalling!LOL)

Classic6048 said:
chad3 said:
Chad
Actually the 576xp I bought will run over the 372xp its huskys latest. The 346xp is for the smaller stuff and limbing.

The 372xp was originally what I went to buy, with that up on the counter I saw the new 576xp on the display rack well I bought the 576xp.

I was supposed to have a "saw off" competition with my brother in law who owns two 372xps, but that has yet to take place
(I think he's stalling!LOL)

Good for you. Let us know how it does over a period of time. I was thinking 576 but shy away from new models until they prove themselves. Good luck with your new baby. Be safe.
Ed

Status
Not open for further replies.