Husqvarna 55 - The Pics

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

NH_Wood

Minister of Fire
Dec 24, 2009
southern NH
Hi guys! Finally had a chance to get the 55 I picked up last week all cleaned up, so wanted to post a few pics. She's real clean and is a strong runner. She's my second 55 in the last few months and I'm a fan of these saws. Super easy to work on and run real strong for a low 50cc saw. Good day in the shop! Cheers!

Attachments

• IMG_2977.JPG
    IMG_2977.JPG
    181 KB · Views: 287
  • IMG_2976.JPG
    IMG_2976.JPG
    178.7 KB · Views: 427
  • IMG_2973.JPG
    IMG_2973.JPG
    247.7 KB · Views: 1,801
  • IMG_2975.JPG
    IMG_2975.JPG
    261.8 KB · Views: 303
  • IMG_2971.JPG
    IMG_2971.JPG
    185.8 KB · Views: 287
  • IMG_2970.JPG
    IMG_2970.JPG
    192.3 KB · Views: 267
Unfortunately, yes Dex. I keep buying em', decide I want to keep em', and wife gives me a certain look when I tell her. Then they get on CL or eBay. I just listed her on eBay - I started the bid at 149.00 - we'll see - I think it's a good price, but no bar/chain. If she doesn't sell and you are interested, let me know! Cheers!

Unfortunately, yes Dex. I keep buying em', decide I want to keep em', and wife gives me a certain look when I tell her. Then they get on CL or eBay. I just listed her on eBay - I started the bid at 149.00 - we'll see - I think it's a good price, but no bar/chain. If she doesn't sell and you are interested, let me know! Cheers!

I'll look on eBay then. I'll just stop when I feel comfortable. That's a clean saw. Should do well.

That exhaust port photo keeps saying "Port Me... Port Me...." ;lol

Absolutely MM!!....

I am praying no one bids on it. But on the other hand, I hope he gets what he wants.

Loved my 455. And have heard so many gooe things on 55. So I have had my eye out on a low hour unit.

Thought it had a BIN yesterday??

JUst checked. No BIN. Should have bought it yesterday

I set up with BIN and auction price - once someones chooses the bidding, the BIN disappears - at least this is how it's always worked for me. Cheers!

Every auction I bid on still shows BIN price??

Still want the BIN? Or want the auction to run its course?

I'm not sure how to change now - PM and we can talk about it - I'd be fine with the BIN price, but I'd bet you get it for less if you let the auction run - I don't think it will go over what I set the BIN at. Cheers!

Reactions: mikefrommaine
No need. Like I said. I seen BIN. As long as its under that. I'm a bidder

Always want people here to do well. So I hope it goes over your BIN. But I really want another 55/455/460.

Had a fella on AS selling me a Severely ported 455, But he told me it was ported way to much to be comfortable selling it to another member. Gotta love honest people.

That's why I love Hearth too.

Hope it does well. (But I hope I win it ;))

Good deal - always fun to watch the auction! Cheers!

Agreed. And even if I dont win. You do.

As long as someone here makes out? You can't be mad. .

Every one here is a top notch member and helps out!

Cheers.

Well said my friend! Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.