Husqvarna FM radio headphones

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not try to sell you anything, or know if you care for this option, but I got a bluetooth ear piece that fits inside my current head phones. I can play whatever I want from my phone, and if I get a phone call or text I know about it. It may cost a little more, but it has many more options.

I have had no interference with the blue tooth, the only limitation I have had is distance. I can't get 20 yds from my phone.

Last edited:
Reactions: Beer Belly
mine have poor reception, out of all the channels I can get, they only get one.

Don't have a pair of the Husqavarna headphones but they are probably just like the Stihl and Worktunes models that we use. They work good when cutting grass but some equipment causes interference.
image.jpg image.jpg

A lot of the "hearing protection" radio muffs suffer the problem of not being loud enough to hear talk/music radio over the equiptment your using.

I have the Worktunes. The radio is only so-so but it has a 1/8" jack so I just plug my iPod in and it works great for that.

I use them for mowing, I'm a little nervous using them cutting. I kind of like to know what's going on around me and the music is an added distraction.

K

Status
Not open for further replies.