I am impressed and almost speechless

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark_ms

Feeling the Heat
Jan 28, 2008
Upstate NY on VT Border
I was having an issue with my combustion motor <<see that thread.
After talking to Bob Bare and Joe Narduzzi @ pelletstoverepair.com via email the consensus is my board is shot.

As I had Joe rebuild my board a few years back, he offered a very generous discount for repair this time. Last time I sent in on a Monday and received back it the following Monday His fee includes shipping too. He charged me $160, which I thought was fair as opposed to new @ $400.

I had emailed him back saying that the board was going out and I enclosed a check for full payment plus an extra $30.00 (that he had not asked for) for return shipping so I could get the board back sooner. I mentioned that we are going through our coldest spell of the winter with highs of zero and wind chills up to 40 below. I mentioned it just as a matter of fact.

Fast forward I mailed the board on my way to work today it will be there Saturday.

Here is the impressed and speechless part, I get home tonight open my email, there is one from Joe and it says (paraphrased) " In order to save a few days I am sending another board to you until I get yours repaired"! (no mention of additional funds or deposit)

WOW!

Last edited:
Pretty impressive!

OK, there's a guy to put in the electronic Rolodex. Thanks for sharing. None of us ever want to have to use a repair person, but it happens. And when it does, it's good to know who the good guys are.

Kudos to Joe for taking care of you like that! And very nice of you to make public mention - so many times we only hear of the negative experiences.

There are a few left. And thats a great thing. Collecting vintage air guns I once told a seller I wanted the gun that he posted in a classified ad. In 2 days, the gun was sitting inside my front door. I called the seller and apologized that I haven't even sent the funds yet. His reply was no problem . I thought you might want to shoot it this weekend. Wow

Reactions: bogieb
I have also been using Joe Narduzzi for years. He is the best. His turn around time is fantastic. I have a service business so reliability is key for me. He is great and I can't recommend him more.

Status
Not open for further replies.