I bought saw #3

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dairyman

Minister of Fire
Nov 15, 2011
Southwest MO
It's a 395XP wearing a 28" bar, some pics of the new lineup.

2012-09-08_14-00-18_107-1.jpg 2012-09-08_14-11-48_503-1.jpg

that oughta be a good limbing saw for ya :p

Man - you don't mess around. A 346 xp, a MS 440 and now a 395XP. Going in to the timber business soon??

Reactions: Backroads
3 of the best. Nice set up.

Reactions: Dairyman
Damn. My 288XPW is pouting now.Cheer up lil' buddy,you can still eat that 36" Honey Locust without taking time to breathe.::-)

So, what are you planning to get next, 880,or 3120 ? :<) I had a hard time choosing between the 390 xp , and the 395 xp . Heck , I'm still not sure if I bought the right one . If I thought that I could survive the fight with swmbo, I'd buy a 395 just to be sure . :<)

Trees ought to just fall over for you when you show up with that arsenal!

The trees were falling over when I just had the 440! I was hoping they'd buck themselves.

That is a nice trio for certain. I think I would have went with a 32" bar where I live. I was out running my 346 and my 372 today, great fun.

It is a disease, there is no cure, one must just feed it to retain sanity.
It might help if you keep them separated, for some reason they tend to multiply when placed close to each other.
It also helps reduce the drooling, craving symptoms if one avoids streets with outdoor power equipment dealers on them.

That is a nice trio for certain. I think I would have went with a 32" bar where I live. I was out running my 346 and my 372 today, great fun.

I wanted the 32" just couldn't get it done in the deal. Maybe I'll pick up a 36" down the road.

I wanted the 32" just couldn't get it done in the deal. Maybe I'll pick up a 36" down the road.

I dont use my 32 much. Kinda know its going to be a long day if I am throwing it on!;)

Reactions: amateur cutter
If I were to spend to much time on the handle of the 395 I'd need a bigger gas can!

Reactions: DexterDay
If I were to spend to much time on the handle of the 395 I'd need a bigger gas can!

Your right there. Running joke with us is you better bring your big can.....

6gal of mixed fuel, 1 gal of bar oil, 55 gal of diesel, 5 saws, 2 grunts, = the perfect getaway from civilization.
If it makes enough power, I don't care how much fuel it burns. A C

6gal of mixed fuel, 1 gal of bar oil, 55 gal of diesel, 5 saws, 2 grunts, = the perfect getaway from civilization.
If it makes enough power, I don't care how much fuel it burns. A C

Well I do, once I am spending more in fuel than natral gas then its the couch for me! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.