I can say nothing that encompasses this . . .

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

snowleopard

Minister of Fire
Dec 9, 2009
The kids deserve a new ma. As an aside, I marveled at the 5 year old boy that decided that his parents weren't going to do a good job of raising him, so he went looking for an attorney so he could get some new parents, Randy

Son of a freaking beyotch......why do they allow pieces of chit like that reproduce....?
I hope the hell they take those kids away from her... >:-(
Friggin poophead...

I don't think she will ever get those kids back, barring a total miscarraige of justice.

They should have charged her with two counts of attempted murder as well as depraved indifference.

GAMMA RAY said:
Son of a freaking beyotch......why do they allow pieces of chit like that reproduce....?
I hope the hell they take those kids away from her... >:-(
Friggin poophead...

The bigger question is "Why did they let her PARENTS reproduce?"

This just hit the paper yesterday. I'm still in that gasping-for-breath-after-a-suckerpunch mode, and based on the comments in the local paper, a lot of others are feeling as stunned. A change in venue would probably be a wise legal move if the rest of the community feels the same way. It's too . . . personal. There are some crimes so monumental that they happen to the greater whole, not just the singular victims. Most of us have been just getting through this cold snap as best we can, and so one's imagination can only too vividly supply the details, and from there empathy is a breath away. I don't know where they could move the trial to, though--the tropics? Somewhere where no one has any idea what `cold' means?

I was awakened this a.m. by a cold nose in the face, and got up to stumble the dog to the door. Let her out, and stood there barefoot in a nightgown in the doorway, thinking, " `If they got cold they could have walked.' A diaper . . . " I wouldn't even venture out on my porch dressed as I was at that moment. Not for a step. Thank god they didn't, or the crime would have been murder.

Every time I go outside if I'm home alone, or even if my son is asleep upstairs, I move with awareness. I don't take careless steps. I keep my eyes peeled for moose. I warn my son to be aware of a block wall that abuts the path up to the upper wood pile, as a slip there could result in a conk on the noggin. I remain aware as a matter of course that a wrong step here could mean death at these temps.

There are so many what-ifs with those kids. Told my L48 sister about it, and she said something to the effect that the person who found them should get a medal, and I said, "The person who found them was probably laying awake at night shaking thinking about the what-if-I-hadn't-stopped ramifications."

Makes ya want to give them kids a hug and a better life.

Anything I could say for the parents comes from sheer anger.

pen

WOW! Clearly mom is not quite right.

O.M.F.G.
Somebody, please put her out of our misery.
Lock her up, throw away the key and forget she exists, but in all reality, there are thousands more just like her. Saddening.

Put mommy in a diaper only, drop her out a ways on the road, and let her walk home.

She made it sound trivial.

Isn't that low life gonna be on GMA today to tell her side of the story? Or is that another friggin poophead that should be stripped of her female reproductive organs?
I would love a session of "attitude adjustment" with that chic....along with my friggin fist :smirk: (with all the rings on)
:shut:

Status
Not open for further replies.