I can't believe I'm burning wood in the middle of May!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mike from Athens said:
Yeah, don't really want to start a new ash can subject...

but it is the flying spaghetti monster, a religious parody. If you're interested in a good laugh, search FSM on google or something. If you are a devout religious-type person, you probably won't find it too funny, though, so be forewarned 8-/

Oh goodie, a new one to add to my list....

Taoism................................................................Really bad stuff happens
Confucianism.......................................................Confucius say,"Really bad stuff happens."
Calvinism............................................................Bad stuff happens because you don't work hard enough.
Buddhism...........................................................,If bad stuff happens, it really isn't bad stuff.
7th Day Adventism...............................................No bad stufft on Saturdays
Zen.....................................................................What is the sound of bad stuff happening?
Hedonism............................................................There's nothing like a good bad stuff happening.
Hinduism.............................................................This bad stuff happened before.
Mormonism.........................................................This bad stuff is going to happen.
Islam..................................................................If bad stuff happens, it is the will of Allah.
Moonies..............................................................Only happy bad stuff really happens.
Stoicism..............................................................This bad stuff is good for me.
Protestantism......................................................Let the bad stuff happen to someone else.
Catholicism.........................................................Bad stuff happens because you are BAD.
Hare Krishna.......................................................Bad stuff happens rama rama.
Judaism..............................................................Why does this bad stuff always happen to us?
Zoroastrianism....................................................Bad stuff happens half the time.
Christian Science.................................................Bad stuff is in your mind.
Atheism..............................................................I don't believe this bad stuff.
Existentialism......................................................What is bad stuff anyway?
Rastafarianiam....................................................Let's smoke this bad stuff?
Televangelilslm....................................................When bad stuff happens, send money.
FSM....................................................................When bad stuff happens, it's the pirates.

and this all relates to wood burning...It's what happens when winter exceeds our expectations and an excess of wood molecules begin to penetrate our brains....

Status
Not open for further replies.