I can't stop searching for Fisher stoves- HELP!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

930dreamer

Burning Hunk
Jun 3, 2013
Amarillo, TX
I found this one tonight, still trying to get in touch with the seller. $400

Attachments

• FS1.jpg
    FS1.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 277
  • FS2.jpg
    FS2.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 300
Untreated Stovitus can progress into the rabid Fisher disease. One day you will notice there is a stove in every room. You will find uses for them. (the denial stage) Thoughts of someone actually burning one brings on anxiety and sleeplessness. The patient will hide parts and manuals in drawers and later become reclusive hoarding all the stoves in a single room. One day they will be found moderating a wood stove website at 1 AM.

I see the guy selling the junk cast iron feet on eBay is getting OVER $100 for the first set listed. YIKES

These people have serious issues.

I can totally relate, bought my first one two weeks ago and I'm still looking as if I were heating with electricity generated with a treadmill. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.