I converted my in-laws from a cheap HD stove to a Harman 52i

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your trying to hard Bart

Reactions: bags
..I drive a Toyota Tacoma 4 cyl stick shift, own a Harman and burn Green Supremes. Not sure where I fit in here but I must say I'm quite happy :cool:

*Raises shield for thrown tomatoes*

I say live and let live!
KILL THE UPPITY HARMAN OWNERS! RAWR! [emoji48]

Reactions: Big papa
..I drive a Toyota Tacoma 4 cyl stick shift, own a Harman and burn Green Supremes. Not sure where I fit in here but I must say I'm quite happy :cool:

*Raises shield for thrown tomatoes*

I say live and let live!
3 Strikes and you're out! Toyoga toy truck, a Whoremoan stove, and kitty litter......... Loser!!!!

Y'all want to see REAL pickmeup trucks, grab your passport, cross the Mason-Dixon Line and come down here where we haul more than a case of sissy beer in our trucks. AND we know how to play in the mud. Damn Yankees.

This Yankee doesn't have a pick up.Harman owner and drives a Escalade that's a beast in the snow!argggg lol :)

3 Strikes and you're out! Toyoga toy truck, a Whoremoan stove, and kitty litter......... Loser!!!!

Y'all want to see REAL pickmeup trucks, grab your passport, cross the Mason-Dixon Line and come down here where we haul more than a case of sissy beer in our trucks. AND we know how to play in the mud. Damn Yankees.

Suuurrreee, but my weekly gas bill probably costs less than your daily motor oil consumption. ...and if I run out of kitty litter on a snow then I've got a back up plan.

:D

Ford trucks. Pffft.

And Bro Bart keeps the snowball rolling! LOL! We should have one big enough now for a large snowman base. See, even the mod's like to have fun! Maybe we could hang the hitch goods on Mr. Frosty so he can finally man up and sport a package. I think the road rash'ed hot steel flaming set might create a problem though. I'm going to one up these young studs and put two big coconuts in tow. That would quiet them down. No stacks necessary.

BTW, Some of my best trucks ever were the 7.3 Powerstrokes. Had several. Ford screwed up getting away from that set up IMO. Now I have a Dodge Cummins and a Chevy Duramax. Both great trucks. Well, the Dodge is if you can keep brakes, lift pumps, and front end parts on it.......

Ha Hahahahaha! WOW! In the time it took me to type out my last message this place blew up! LOL!

Go diesel or go home! I get better MPG's than many SUV's, can haul the kids (crew cabs) another swinging nut sack issue, and a whole lot more.

Suuurrreee, but my weekly gas bill probably costs less than your daily motor oil consumption. ...and if I run out of kitty litter on a snow then I've got a back up plan.

:D
Motor oil consumption? You're forgetting this is the land of NASCAR and engine building. When our trucks are beat up too bad, we knock out the dents and send them North where you've never seen a truck/car without salty, rusting holes. Then we bring back you old sheeet, bondo them up, and sell them back to y'all...... :p

This Yankee doesn't have a pick up.Harman owner and drives a Escalade that's a beast in the snow!argggg lol :)
You be one of dem rich, uppytee folks we been told to steal their carpetbag from!

You be one of dem rich, uppytee folks we been told to steal their carpetbag from!
my house is a 2000 sqft one car garage built in the 50s.now that not uppytee rich folk lol .here in Connecticut you are taxed on everything.there is elections this tues so there is hope :)

Ctcarl, It's all good! Betcha the diesel p/u pigs get better or as good as fuel economy but not as plush. I usually average 17-18mpg which is respectable moving so much steel (and plastic) around. Roll in what serves you best and ignore the glares from the Prius drivers. For that matter, back in the day, I've had an '87 Toy 4 Runner 4cyl 5 spd and a '96 4wd Toy 5 spd p/up and they did not do much better in the gas tank dept.

Funny tid bit: A good friend ("ain't driving nothing but a chevy pick up" for years) now recently sprung for a Prius. I ride his azz like a cheap pair of itchy under roos about that. He works for CSX railroad and travels extensively. I have an '01 Honda Civic I drive mostly unless I need one of the trucks. 38-40 mpg's! Easy to drive, park, and fill up. Wife has a Subahoo Outback...SHHHH! Funny thing, I tried to put an NRA sticker on the back glass and it jumped off. LOL! Nothing political. Just a joke! We needed something sizable with AWD for out where we live to haul the 3 chit heads (kids).

Bottom line we are all a pack of pellet carrying Schmucks and some smarter gals around here
. Really doesn't matter what we drive, type of stove, type of pellets, favorite colors, boxers or briefs etc; Just keep humping the 40 pounders and stay warm is the key!

On the other hand it is fun to paddle around in circles in our canoes giving hockey checks with the jacked up paddles! Something needs to entertain us while we await the next newbie to take under the wing. I'm trying to graduate myself. Have a Great Weekend All! It is getting witch's ta ta cold here tonight. Not in the teens but 20's. You all up there might have better temps. Ironic, huh?

I am sold on pellets! Turned everything down low and to manual and awoke to a 75* Harman bliss........ NICE! HOCKEY CHECK! Y'all have to admit the GA bubble head (submariner) dished up some funny stuff. It's all about staying warm and having fun. You all have a target here with me being from KY and all. I'm used to it and I move so fire away. LOL! Now go load some pellets!

Reactions: tjnamtiw and Ctcarl
I have news for Prius drivers, your car isn't as ethical as you think. The materials for the batteries are gathered by slave labor in Africa and the people aren't provided any safety equipment. Most of the forced mining leads to the death of the miners from toxic poisoning.

Where'd the stove bashing go and who started all this.......08specB:rolleyes:? Where'd he slip off to? Where's the ref with the whistle;? :). Show us some pics of the in-law's new _________ stove or the reworked / repaired __________. ==c

Ctcarl, It's all good! Betcha the diesel p/u pigs get better or as good as fuel economy but not as plush. I usually average 17-18mpg which is respectable moving so much steel (and plastic) around. Roll in what serves you best and ignore the glares from the Prius drivers. For that matter, back in the day, I've had an '87 Toy 4 Runner 4cyl 5 spd and a '96 4wd Toy 5 spd p/up and they did not do much better in the gas tank dept.

Funny tid bit: A good friend ("ain't driving nothing but a chevy pick up" for years) now recently sprung for a Prius. I ride his azz like a cheap pair of itchy under roos about that. He works for CSX railroad and travels extensively. I have an '01 Honda Civic I drive mostly unless I need one of the trucks. 38-40 mpg's! Easy to drive, park, and fill up. Wife has a Subahoo Outback...SHHHH! Funny thing, I tried to put an NRA sticker on the back glass and it jumped off. LOL! Nothing political. Just a joke! We needed something sizable with AWD for out where we live to haul the 3 chit heads (kids).
Bottom line we are all a pack of pellet carrying Schmucks and some smarter gals around here. Really doesn't matter what we drive, type of stove, type of pellets, favorite colors, boxers or briefs etc; Just keep humping the 40 pounders and stay warm is the key!

On the other hand it is fun to paddle around in circles in our canoes giving hockey checks with the jacked up paddles! Something needs to entertain us while we await the next newbie to take under the wing. I'm trying to graduate myself. Have a Great Weekend All! It is getting witch's ta ta cold here tonight. Not in the teens but 20's. You all up there might have better temps. Ironic, huh?

I am sold on pellets! Turned everything down low and to manual and awoke to a 75* Harman bliss........ NICE! HOCKEY CHECK! Y'all have to admit the GA bubble head (submariner) dished up some funny stuff. It's all about staying warm and having fun. You all have a target here with me being from KY and all. I'm used to it and I move so fire away. LOL! Now go load some pellets!
Call me nuts but when theres a Prius or a smart car in the fast lane going 5 miles under the speed limit.a part of my wants to bump them off the high way. Get that tampon with wings out of the way! Lol

Reactions: apandori
Ctcarl,
Another issue is safety. I'd rather be in a big ole' sled than in a roller skate if a collision happened, but that's just me. Easy on the pon thing! The ladies around will deliver you a key board beating you'll never forget. LOL! I was already smacked around and straightened up,,,_g Right, Lake Girl! :oops:==c You should be all right because she clears her own snow on a Kubota tractor but she might have a Prius in the garage. She's no dummy. Has a snow blower attachment. How sweet is that. I'm envious;sick.

I'm a good boy now! Highly edumacated too!:p I am also currently trying to locate some softwood pellets............ for reasons previously stated.::F::F::F

Motor oil consumption? You're forgetting this is the land of NASCAR and engine building. When our trucks are beat up too bad, we knock out the dents and send them North where you've never seen a truck/car without salty, rusting holes. Then we bring back you old sheeet, bondo them up, and sell them back to y'all...... :p

Where did this thread go so wrong? :D

Are we supposed to put our cars in our signatures??? Sh*t Id be embarrassed about that.

Leaving this one open to keep this crap out of the threads that actually help somebody with their stove.

Think cyber septic tank here.
You'll give in eventually.....

Yeah. I think it is about time.

Closing.

toilet flushing cat.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.