I couldn't believe what I had seen

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
On the way to Atikokan, Ontario about 20 years ago, I spotted what I originally thought was a bear crossing the highway. As I got closer, I realized it had a tail as long as it's body - figure a puma concolor - dark in colour. MNR finally fessing up that they are in the area but not abundant. So - guess I was crazy 20 years ago, not so much now. I thought it was supposed to go the other way around as one ages??

PS - glad to hear you and the pup didn't run into any trouble. My GSD ran right past three partridge chasing after another one;lol

Last edited:
Reactions: Hills Hoard
I'm reminded of the guy that lived across from my folks for many years. He may have partaken of adult beverage on occasion, and nobody believed him when he said there was a deer on his front lawn. It re-appeared and he took a picture. Huh- I guess the deer had moved into suburban Boston.

A few other things that he said... still not sure about.

Status
Not open for further replies.