I did a search nothing????

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

johnnywarm

Minister of Fire
Sep 12, 2007
Connecticut
How are the ussc stoves.i'm looking at there smallest steel stove at tractor supply.it looks nice and will be in the cellar to heat the bedroom floors.Its almost that time again!!!!

Happy Summer John

I looked at one last year at Farm & Fleet, the construction looked solid and the price was right. Do they qualify for the tax rebate?

Todd said:
I looked at one last year at Farm & Fleet, the construction looked solid and the price was right. Do they qualify for the tax rebate?

If it is the little APS1100 it is eligible. I think the only one of their stoves that didn't make the cut is the King EPA exempt stove.

BrotherBart said:
Todd said:
I
If it is the little APS1100 it is eligible. I think the only one of their stoves that didn't make the cut is the King EPA exempt stove.

Hi BB

I do belive It is the APS1100b. i will go back today and look at the stove better.does anybody have one??

John

Todd said:

Your correct todd,they look well built.price is very right.

John

It looks like i will need the 2007B King. Is this stove at a good price at 850 bucks??theses stoves look the part but it seems like theres not that many out there.

Happy 4th John

The King is a 35 to 1 EPA exempt stove. Not a clean burning stove and no control of the combustion air except for the flue damper.

For $789 you can get a Englander 13-NC EPA clean burn stove shipping included at http://overstockstoves.com/ that is rated to heat 500 sq. feet more area or for $1,089 you can get the 30-NC that will heat the state of Kansas. Both with pedestals and legs included for whichever way you want to set them up.

Subtract the 30% tax credit, that the King, isn't eligible for, and I don't see how anybody would buy a King.

BrotherBart said:
The King is a 35 to 1 EPA exempt stove. Not a clean burning stove and no control of the combustion air except for the flue damper.

For $789 you can get a Englander 13-NC EPA clean burn stove shipping included at http://overstockstoves.com/ that is rated to heat 500 sq. feet more area or for $1,089 you can get the 30-NC that will heat the state of Kansas. Both with pedestals and legs included for whichever way you want to set them up.

Subtract the 30% tax credit, that the King, isn't eligible for, and I don't see how anybody would buy a King.

Thanks BB

I just learned about what you are talking about.I will look at the englander but i think i will go to the jotul dealer next week and look at jotul.i do really like the F400 Castine.

I'll let you know what i do. I feel a cold front coming onlolol

John Happy 4th

Status
Not open for further replies.