I don't remember getting that firewood.

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Danno77 said:
billb3 said:
please be wearing something.
lol, that's a completely different topic of discussion. I frequently traipse through several inches of snow in nothing but snowboots and my underpants. It's only 10 yards outside the door to get a tub of firewood, so it doesn't bother me even in the coldest of temps. As long as it's dark I'm not worried about the neighbors, cause there isn't any light in the back of the house. Have to use an LED headlamp to see.

I can't be the only one who does that.

Nope, you're not the only one . . . only difference is I often walk around the front of the house in the daylight wearing my boxer shorts, T-shirt and firefighter boots (yeah, it's quite a sight . . . fat, balding guy wearing his underpants and large firefighter boots.) Drives my wife nuts -- almost more than me peeing outside . . . but I figure the neighbors are far enough away that they would just think I'm wearing shorts . . . and it's not like I'm hanging out . . . uh I mean to say . . . spending lots of time outside -- usually I'm going from Point A to Point B and moving pretty quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.