I FINALLY GOT MY DOG!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gasifier

Minister of Fire
Apr 25, 2011
St. Lawrence River Valley, N.Y.
puppies.JPG

I mean, my dogs! I started by adopting the male on the left. Then learned that the female on the right was the last one of the litter. Well, I couldn't leave her by herself now could I! !!! Both of them rescued before they went to a shelter and I adopted them.

Awww, they make a cute couple. Nice looking dogs. I bet they will be best buddies for life.

Reactions: thedude110
Awesome!

Enjoy them !!!!!!!

Adorable !

Reactions: Gasifier
LOL. I find them in my yard occasionally. Guess whose next door neighbor has a lab.

Awesome, enjoy them. @ that age, the 2 of them = "wrecking crew" LOL Glad they were able to stay together.

Avatar of my 2 English springer's at 1 year old. Sisters, just could not split them up. 2 completely different personalities. Bell is looking at Camera, Sky is the others name.Sky is my play girl, always has to be busy. Bell is my introvert.

Oh man- you have some trouble on your hands. I can see you alternating between frustrated and laughing your butt off all day.

Good job rescuing- it makes a big difference!!

Reactions: ScotO and Gasifier
;lol Chaos has begun! Lots of fun watching them run, chase, wrestle, and wipe each other out when running and wrestling. ;lol Frustration, not yet. I am sure there will be some. But. Crate training is great! They said the mother was a lab mixed with a golden retriever. They have no idea who the father is, but thought there might be some shepherd in there somewhere. Who knows. You can see the longer face in the Chocolate male, a little more of the Golden look. The Black female has the shorter face, a little more of the Labrador look. They are doing great. We just got them last Friday. Being with each other means no whining from seperation anxiety, etc. They are sleeping great at night!

I hate my dogs. They steal the attention of my sweetie.

I can't compete with that level of cuteness.

I like looking at wood, I love looking at cute pictures of animals.

And those dogs are really cute!!!!!!!!!!!

Make sure you have adequate "chewy" dog things, everywhere. If you don't give them something to chew on, they will find it themselves.

Great rescue job.

;lol The male is already taking all kinds of sticks off of the bon fire pile. The little sh!T.You are correct about the chewy dog things. Been there before, learned that lesson years ago! ;lol

very cool. Good job on the rescue.

I really wrote Bon fire the first time, not Bomb fire!::P Those would not be very enjoyable. No need to be spilling beer. You see. We were right. You have to be able to edit things!

Good job on the rescue. Let the fun begin. Labs are such great dogs. We have two running around our house. Crate training is good a way to keep the sanity in the house. Good luck.

;lol They are doing great guys. Thanks for all the comments and encouragement. Like I just said to another Hearth.com member. So much too chew on, so little time.

Status
Not open for further replies.