I got a call at work....

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

chvymn99

Minister of Fire
Nov 20, 2010
Kansas
So get a call from my wood guy today while I'm at work. Wants to know if I want wood, Mulberry to butte'. Of course, but when he tells me where. I back off from it when he tells me where. Ain't no wood worth that unless I'm carrying my posse' fully loaded. So he ask if he can drop it off at my house if he can't find any body else. I said yea, and I'll get you some beer for trade off. So here is the wood...

D6C9AAE6-7AC2-4989-A75E-AC97C7BB0E82-11625-00000970AE781EA5_zpsf59fe059.jpg

C45595D8-3827-4066-AB09-D5AEE95CA522-11625-00000970A74279B2_zpsc44ce13e.jpg

Can't see your pics but it sounds good anyway.

Yup, the pics aren't there.

Tried the Tapatalk.... Had to go the other way...

Gnaaaarly dude - Congrats on the driveway score!

Reactions: chvymn99
Sweet score!
What is the season time for Mulberry?

Sweet score!
What is the season time for Mulberry?

Probably 2 will do it but 3 years will be better. But this will be 3-4 years down the road wood.

Nothing better than free wood dropped at your house.

That's a real nice score - dropped off is even better. We find mulberry to be terrific firewood, fireworks and barbeque smokin' chips.

Beer can get a lot of favors done.

Can't beat that. Nice amount of heat in that pile.

That's a real nice score - dropped off is even better. We find mulberry to be terrific firewood, fireworks and barbeque smokin' chips.

Yea, I'm using Mulberry as my smokin' wood too. Good heat and not over powering flavor.

Beer can get a lot of favors done.

Nice score. I think premium wood deserves premium beer in return.

It can definetly help sway and smooth over a situation. :) Yea, he told me what kinda he drinks, but I'll have to go to and see if I can find it.

That is some nasty looking cuts there so will be some work straightening thing up but you have some good wood. Dropped off free helps a lot too!

That is some nasty looking cuts there so will be some work straightening thing up but you have some good wood. Dropped off free helps a lot too!

Yea, those cuts aren't the best, but that kinda of what you deal with when someone else is doing the cutting. But the good thing is most of my cuts are 16 and less. So workin' them wont be too bad.

Reactions: Backwoods Savage
Status
Not open for further replies.