I guess nobody can help me

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
cmac842 said:

Three hours on a day of football games isn't that long a time guy. I am sure one of the boiler experts will be along soon. Most are probably either watching a game or in the boiler room doing whatever the hell it is that they do in the boiler room.

I guess he didn't feel his question was answered quickly enough. I'm a member of several forums and I've always found this one to be the best for quick repsonses. I'm on one that is a do it yourself TV projector forum. It takes forever to get a question answered there. All the guys are too busy watching movies on their 100" screens. Here it seems everybody has their feet up on the hearth and surfing the web, just waiting to help out.

karl said:
I guess he didn't feel his question was answered quickly enough. I'm a member of several forums and I've always found this one to be the best for quick repsonses. I'm on one that is a do it yourself TV projector forum. It takes forever to get a question answered there. All the guys are too busy watching movies on their 100" screens. Here it seems everybody has their feet up on the hearth and surfing the web, just waiting to help out.

Hijack!

Got that Summit ready? Temps heading down tonight.

It's ready Bart. I have to go to work for a few hours this evening. Stop back in here around 11:30 and I'll have some pics up. I don't have time to post them now.

Status
Not open for further replies.