I have a few questions about working in the pellet stove field

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sheetmetaldan

Jan 14, 2013
Acushnet, Ma
I have been out of work for a little while now and sick of waiting for a return to work callback.So I am thinking about maybe trying to get into the pellet stove field and expand my employment prospects. I currently hold unrestricted sheetmetal mechanic licenses in Massachusetts and Rhode Island which would allow me to perform stove installations and venting jobs.I am OSHA 10 certified as well. I have over 25 years experience in my trade as a sheetmetal worker. I have my own tools, reliable transportation solid work ethic and not afraid to work hard or get dirty. Now that spring is here I assume this is considered the slow time of year or do people get cleanings done now keeping pellet stove techs busy? I would not want to be in business for myself ,but rather work for an established company full/part time or even on an as needed basis. If I can be of use to any stove shops in the Southcoast Ma. area let me know and we can make arrangements for a proper interview.

If anyone has any suggestions for me I would appreciate it.
Thanks Dan!

you should give scott williamson a buzz.he is in rehobeth and a stand up guy if ever there was one.hes always busy and being self employed myself i know 1st hand that good help is hard to find these days.sounds like you may be a good fit for what scott needs.good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.