I have great coupon on an already good deal.

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dhalljoats

Feb 26, 2009
Idaho
Just bought a pellet stove from Zoobler.com and a friend of mine gave me a coupon code. Saved me almost 200 on an already great price. The code is fhgr8epu. You just enter it on checkout. Good for 8% off. If you're about to buy try this. Pass it on to whoever. My income has dropped about as much as this coupon saved me so I am pleased as punch. Anyway... just wanted to share.

Good luck. We got a good price on Zoobler also but they don't stand behind their product at all. They make you deal directly with the manufacturer. We have been lucky that our manufacturer (Osburn) has been great but some people with other stove brands find the the manufacturer tells them they don't deal directly with the buyers So they are stuck with no service or warrenty.
Just a heads up.

Status
Not open for further replies.