I have my work cut out for me!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Omaha419

Burning Hunk
Jul 19, 2015
Falling Waters, WV
ccb5573980e2df68f33862f87869ce34.jpg

Had a house built in WV. Told the builder save all the trees for me. Didn't think it was going to be this much! A mix of mostly Black Cherry, Locust, Ash, and some other stuff.

I don't think I can burn it all, but don't want the give it away either. Something to do I suppose.

Last edited:
CS&S at your convenience. It's mostly off the ground so just chip away at it

Reactions: Omaha419
It's not going any where. Process it at your convenience, you will have plenty of wood for a little while. Keep it all!

I'm guessing you need a 4 cord wood shed.

Think I will stack it out in the open. I've never had wood rot on me and that would be one less thing to explain to the wife. :)

Do any of these logs look like they would have any value to someone with a mill?

Status
Not open for further replies.