I just dont get it... radical burn times

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CowboyAndy

Feb 29, 2008
Chateaugay, NY
Okay, so just when I think I have it figured out...

Seems that we can have consistant night time temps, been around 15* the last few days. I always load up at the same time each night (10pm) and morning (5:30am). I always exclusivly use maple for overnights. I always load it the same, and same amount.

1 morning I may wake up and it will be 62, the next 68 and another 65. One morning when the low was 10*, it was 72 when I woke up!

I just don't get it.

Reminds me...

Three old timers sitting in front of the rest home on a bench. One says, "Every morning, I get up and eat my breakfast, and then I sit on the toilet and work for an hour to take a dump." Next one says, "Wow. Know what you mean. Every morning, I get up and run to the bathroom to take a leak, and stand there and squeeze and squeeze... take twenty minutes to take a leak." The third one says, "Yeah... every morning at 6:00 am I crap like a mule and pee like a horse." The other two are amazed, "What are you complaining about?"

"I don't get up until 7:00!"

Old house has plenty of ventilation, and a good draft in the chimney. :)

winds change everything Barometric Draft Regulator makes it more consistent!(atleast for me)

Status
Not open for further replies.