I just love this picture, please have a look

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yes Virginia

Dec 5, 2006
I have fallen for this picture on Hearth pictures. It is now my screen saver on every computer screen I own Please have a look-I am sure you will agree!

Yes,Virginia -I hope the picture made it on my post

Attachments

• firewood-art1.jpg
    firewood-art1.jpg
    5.8 KB · Views: 924
its there, but it is so small I cant see much about it?

in fact most pics on this forum come up small.

what gives with that?

is there some auto-resizing software going on?

Yes said:
I have fallen for this picture on Hearth pictures. It is now my screen saver on every computer screen I own Please have a look-I am sure you will agree!

Yes,Virginia -I hope the picture made it on my post

Yes, it is small. If you go to the picture page on Hearth and go to woodpiles- you can click on the picture and it comes up as a full screen.If I could post the link , I would. I am not very computer savy!

The forum software limits the maximum size of attached photos to a relatively small size relative to the large, high res screens many of us use these days.

That photo is pretty cool. Someone has a significant amount of spare time ont heir hands...I wonder what it looked like after a couple months of drying time?

Yeah, but that was postage stamp sized on my screen.

Thanks crazy_dan for the link to the gallery.

-SF

Now that rules !!!!!

You gotta be kidding! Do you know where that house is located?

sure, but when you click the thumbnail, and the image that pops up is SMALLER than the thumbnail, I have to think something is set wrong.

mayhem said:
The forum software limits the maximum size of attached photos to a relatively small size relative to the large, high res screens many of us use these days.

That photo is pretty cool. Someone has a significant amount of spare time ont heir hands...I wonder what it looked like after a couple months of drying time?

Status
Not open for further replies.