I just scored 4 ton of Fireside Ultras!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stevekng

Feeling the Heat
Oct 21, 2007
Central Maine
I just got down to my last ton of FSU's. I called HD in Waterville and they said the had 6 tons on hand and another 22 tons just coming off the truck. When I went down to pay for them the next day, I saw people loading up loose bags of them. When I talked to the clerk, she told me that the truck of 22 tons and everything else would be gone by the end of the day. I got a half-way decent price too; $225 per ton delivered. Right now, I can only store about 4 1/2 tons in my shed. This summer I'm going to build storage to hold 3 or 4 more tons.:cool:

OINK! OINK!

I bought a ton sunday, this batch compared to the 2 tons i bought in oct are more of a hard/soft blend, where older ones were all softies, still great heat and less clinker's

I bought a ton sunday, this batch compared to the 2 tons i bought in oct are more of a hard/soft blend, where older ones were all softies, still great heat and less clinker's

We have been loving FSU all season. I too want to build a dedicated pellet shed this spring so I can buy at least 5 tons at a time.

Reactions: AGPNY
Status
Not open for further replies.