I like "Likes"

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why? Last I checked this wasn't a popularity contest..... But Jags has more likes than me..... :( ;)

I like the likes since they eliminated thousands of "+1" (and nothing else added) posts in the forums. I admit that I go back to see what posts of mine folks "liked" too. ==c

Would be kinda fun to have a way to access the "most liked" post(s) tho. Kinda like a greatest hits link thread.

+1 to this comment . . . hehheh . . . for the record I also clicked "Like" on Jags' first post.

Also on the serious side . . . like Jags I too have noticed that you can often tell who has the same sort of demented sort of humor as you when you see the same person often clicking on your various posts . . . and it does seem as though I am often clicking on Jags.

Now on Facebook . . . my wife has a friend who literally clicks "Like" on every post my wife or I write . . . I swear I could post something about just finding out I have an incurable disease and only have three days to live, my wife has left me, the cats were run over and the house was destroyed in a fire . . . and she would still click the "Like" button.

Status
Not open for further replies.