I love my wood guy

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

djamwolfe

Feb 6, 2006
S.E. Michigan
Was just about to run out of wood for the year (Only had 1 cord to start) so I called my wood supplier. He ended up bringing me out 1/3 cord of 2 year split ash AND he stacked it for me for $50.
Anybody else finding good dealers that they deal with?

Devon

Well quads -- can you bring me out 3 cords the beginning of April ;-)
Its only a 11 hour drive for you...

Devon

djamwolfe said:

Devon
I don't think my delivery vehicle is up to the task! And like LLigetfa says, it is small so I'd have to make two trips.

quads said:
djamwolfe said:

Devon
I don't think my delivery vehicle is up to the task! And like LLigetfa says, it is small so I'd have to make two trips.

Might it be time to add a roof rack to that thing :lol:

djamwolfe said:
Was just about to run out of wood for the year (Only had 1 cord to start) so I called my wood supplier. He ended up bringing me out 1/3 cord of 2 year split ash AND he stacked it for me for $50.
Anybody else finding good dealers that they deal with?

Devon

Care to let me know who your supplier is and some contact info? I'm about out of seasoned wood.

Kevin
Plymouth

quads said:
djamwolfe said:

Devon

Quads put it on your plane, that would be a easy drop off.

zap

zapny said:
quads said:
djamwolfe said:

Devon

Quads put it on your plane, that would be a easy drop off.

zap
Cargo plane!

Status
Not open for further replies.