I Love "Poof*

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dix

Minister of Fire
May 27, 2008
Long Island, NY
Just sayin'.

??? At first I thought this was I love Pook and that was strange enuf.

Well, I know the current street definition of "poof". And if that is what you mean, you should.

BrotherBart said:
Well, I know the current street definition of "poof". And if that is what you mean, you should.

It is, and I do :)

DAKSY said:
BrotherBart said:

You're one-up on me, BB...WTF is "poof?"

Poof - Exclamation:
Used to convey the suddenness with which someone or something disappears.

Now I get it Eileen. That is what my wife always tries to do with me...

Backwoods Savage said:
Now I get it Eileen. That is what my wife always tries to do with me...

You're a smart person, Dennis. So is your wife ;-)

Well Eileen, sometimes she does call me smart but usually also adds one more word to that....

It's nice that red heads are consistent :)

BeGreen said:
??? At first I thought this was I love Pook and that was strange enuf.

Everyone needs someone to love 'em . . . even Pook.

firefighterjake said:
Everyone needs someone to love 'em . . . even Pook.

And now a word from Grace:

And we're back to Magic Mushroom Time . . . ;) :)

Jags said:
Poor Pook. Vaporized into an eye numbing light show.

POOF!

Don't understand about this whole poofy thing, but just as a fyi for those who remember him, I have it on unreliable reportagism from mis-anonnymuss resources who refuse to be identifried, that pook is alive, warm, well, and totally esconsed in the glorification of the NEW, IMPROVED, SUPERCHARGED version of Magic Heat You Saw It here First Now We've Made it EVEN MORE RELIABLE AND UNBELIEVABLE addition to whatever heat source you may currently br using to heat your home, call within the next ten minutes and we will not only expedite yer order, but we WILL ALSO INCLUDE, AT NO CHARGE, AND ABSOLUTELY FREE (just pay seperate shipping and handling charges) our NEWEST and MOST TOTALLY UNBELIEVABLE EFFORTLESS CLEANING SYSTEM.

Isn't "poof" the sound a "poofter" makes? I'm confused by this thread...

hossthehermit said:
Jags said:

POOF!

Don't understand about this whole poofy thing, but just as a fyi for those who remember him, I have it on unreliable reportagism from mis-anonnymuss resources who refuse to be identifried, that pook is alive, warm, well, and totally esconsed in the glorification of the NEW, IMPROVED, SUPERCHARGED version of Magic Heat You Saw It here First Now We've Made it EVEN MORE RELIABLE AND UNBELIEVABLE addition to whatever heat source you may currently br using to heat your home, call within the next ten minutes and we will not only expedite yer order, but we WILL ALSO INCLUDE, AT NO CHARGE, AND ABSOLUTELY FREE (just pay seperate shipping and handling charges) our NEWEST and MOST TOTALLY UNBELIEVABLE EFFORTLESS CLEANING SYSTEM.

Sounds good...what's the phone number?

fossil said:
hossthehermit said:
Jags said:

POOF!

Sounds good...what's the phone number?

I-800- BR549

Operators are standing by.

hossthehermit said:
Jags said:

POOF!

Reads like something that should go *poof*, but I find this one of the funniest posts I've read in a long time
laughing-smiley-001.gif

Buy one, get one free for the next 15 minutes only !!

WAIT!!...there's MORE!!...

fossil said:
WAIT!!...there's MORE!!...

If you buy now we'll throw in the cardboard box that the Magic Heater comes in for free . . . that's right . . . now you no longer have to contend with fires that are stubborn to start . . . just wedge in that entire cardboard box, filling up every nook and cranny and touch 'er off . . .

Doing The Dixie Eyed Hustle said:
DAKSY said:
BrotherBart said:

You're one-up on me, BB...WTF is "poof?"

Poof - Exclamation:
Used to convey the suddenness with which someone or something disappears.

Ah, ha! So, when I go all "poof" and don my leopard skin Spandex pants and feather boa and all my guy friends suddenly disappear... you actually love this?

Cruel, just plain cruel. :coolgrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.