I miss my pool....

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Phoenix Hatchling

Minister of Fire
Dec 26, 2012
New Fairfield, CT
image.jpg
Nor'easter, snow, wind, cold. First time in my life that I have even considered moving out of the northeast. Used to love it...now not so much. I want my pool back in full swing, and the only thing to look forward to these days is the warmth of my wood stove and pellet stove. I guess this too shall pass;hm

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds like you could use a week long break in Florida or the Caribbean.

Sorry, but you installed the wrong type of equipment.

funny-jacuzzi-snow-girl.jpg

Moving this over to the inglenook

Sorry, but you installed the wrong type of equipment.

funny-jacuzzi-snow-girl.jpg

Moving this over to the inglenook
Your always oh so sharp I must say.

I am in Ohio and after this year, I agree with you. Seriously thinking of relocating to St Croix.

I am in Ohio and after this year, I agree with you. Seriously thinking of relocating to St Croix.
Would be nice eh! Seems to hold true that the older you get the warmer you want.

Reactions: flyingcow
repeat after me,,,,, Carharts, muckboots, gloves

Winter is good. I pray to the evolution gods that storms will grow larger and snow even more next year.

Reactions: flyingcow and pen
Status
Not open for further replies.