I need a pic of pellets

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cogger

Oct 10, 2006
www.facebook.com
Hi. I know I should have posted this in the wanted section but this forum get's great viewing. I am out off pellets and not burning them this season. I am looking for a simple digital pic of pellets is a hopper with the hopper open I can't find any clipart of this anywhere. If anyone can help me out here with a image I will gladly give you a free link or run your credits on my upcoming project:

WoodPelletFuel.org

I am not looking for a logo design as I am doing it myself, but just the rough jpeg pellet image of a hopper full of fuel. Thanks in advance.

This is NOT a forum site that will compete with Hearth, just going to be a links and info site about pelletfuel and where to find them.

RingOfFire said:
Hi. I know I should have posted this in the wanted section but this forum get's great viewing. I am out off pellets and not burning them this season. I am looking for a simple digital pic of pellets is a hopper with the hopper open I can't find any clipart of this anywhere. If anyone can help me out here with a image I will gladly give you a free link or run your credits on my upcoming project:

WoodPelletFuel.org

I am not looking for a logo design as I am doing it myself, but just the rough jpeg pellet image of a hopper full of fuel. Thanks in advance.

This is NOT a forum site that will compete with Hearth, just going to be a links and info site about pelletfuel and where to find them.

i'll shoot one for you , no biggie , i'll post it when i get the shot , i have to fuel my stove in a sec anyway , just keep an eye out

Well, heck, I'll take a pic of them in my hopper for you...but I'm away until monday. So I'll keep an eye out to see if anyone else does it first.

I have noticed that it is hard to find pics of Pellets! You can find close ups of the pellets themselves, but not much else.

Oh, ring, could you take the off-topic links out of your sig?
In general, it should related to hearth, home, or hobby, etc.....and if you do it, that means I can do it, and if I do it, people are gonna get mad at me! Maybe we'll put up with some for 90 days prior to the big election!

Webmaster said:
Hey, Mike, you'll find that shot all over the web before long! Fame is easy on Hearth.com...

hey thats fine web , i dont charge any royalties, just doing a quick favor, didnt cost me anything , and heck i might want to use it myself one of these days. i already have several shots but they are on my old computer and its in the shop right now, cant get em for a few days , i just walked over dumped a bag in and snapped a couple shots , im going to send links to my photobucket account so he can just grab em there untouched, that way i dont need to shrink em down which may not work for him

RingOfFire, Here's two pics. I'll be by for a free ride up this summer. Thanks,Doug.

Attachments

• hopper1.JPG
    hopper1.JPG
    115 KB · Views: 462
pic two

Attachments

• hopper3.JPG
    hopper3.JPG
    147.6 KB · Views: 463
Webmaster said:
Well, heck, I'll take a pic of them in my hopper for you...but I'm away until monday. So I'll keep an eye out to see if anyone else does it first.

I have noticed that it is hard to find pics of Pellets! You can find close ups of the pellets themselves, but not much else.

Oh, ring, could you take the off-topic links out of your sig?
In general, it should related to hearth, home, or hobby, etc.....and if you do it, that means I can do it, and if I do it, people are gonna get mad at me! Maybe we'll put up with some for 90 days prior to the big election!

Very hard to find clipart of pellet fuel. Thanks to all for the shots. I will select the best one to use for the site header and use the rest submitted somewhere on the site for display. (any credits will be added) Webmaster - send me something whenever convienent for you and the same for all else. I may even start up a clipart section and run credits if you run a website.

webmaster - yes I can remove the non related links from sig. No problem I understand. I will add WoodPelletFuel.org in it's place. As far as election stuff, I'm not even worried about it. I can't fit my whole porfolio of domains there anyway!

Thanks for your help guys. I got a template of the site up with next to no content. I will run your credits in when I get back from work. WoodPelletFuel.org.

Also if anyone want's to contribute articles I willl run them with your credits as well (links if apply). Please write your own unique content and send all your inquires to support[at]woodpelletfuel.org

Status
Not open for further replies.