I need a price??

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

johnnywarm

Minister of Fire
Sep 12, 2007
Connecticut
Can someone tell me what the normal price was on a Mansfield soapstone stove.maybe the price if you got your stove before oil went up.

Thank You john

wellbuilt home said:
I payed 3000 dollars for my Equinox in July .I could have had the Mansfield for 2300 .

Everybody says there expensive??? those are nice prices.How do you like the stove???

10 years ago I bought my truck for the same amount of money.

For the years of use you should get out of it it isn't overly expensive, but the upfront cost of purchasing and having somebody installing it could be too much for some people.

Matt

EatenByLimestone said:
10 years ago I bought my truck for the same amount of money.

For the years of use you should get out of it it isn't overly expensive, but the upfront cost of purchasing and having somebody installing it could be too much for some people.

Matt

Matt your so correct.I'm coming from a Jotul,they cost more then most so to me its almost the same(Cadillac to a Lincoln)

2200 cash for a brand new mansfield in March 2008. retail at the time was about 2800. now they go for 3200 plus. thats with the flat black matte finish.

linckeil said:
2200 cash for a brand new mansfield in March 2008. retail at the time was about 2800. now they go for 3200 plus. thats with the flat black matte finish.

Thank you.You hit it just right in March.How do you like the stove??

I like my new Equinox, its burns very nice and it throws lots of heat . I was disappointed with the size of the fire box . Its two low to stack the wood in . The Eq stays hot all day . I think i mite have gotten a better deal then most because i buy lots of stoves fire places from my dealer and I picked up the EQ at the store .

thank you! soapstone is definitely on my list

Status
Not open for further replies.