I need ideas please! With Picture

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Blue Vomit said:
fill it with acid. use it to disolve the identifiable body parts of your victims (head, hands, feet,etc) just toss the torso in the river, unless she has implants (they can be id by serial numbers) and they float ;-P

You need the blue plastic barrels for that. Acid eats metal.

Umm- not that I've tried this

This is starting to get a lil creepy now.....just say'in..... :gulp:
:lol:

+1 on the robot costume. Think that was AP's idea.

Or a wood fired mini hot tub. Not sure about what your size is, but it could work for the right dude.

Danno77 said:

Or a wood fired mini hot tub. Not sure about what your size is, but it could work for the right dude.

What good is a hot tub if you can't load it up with a bunch of women?

lukem said:
Danno77 said:

What good is a hot tub if you can't load it up with a bunch of women?
Not a problem if you date midgets or waifs

Adios Pantalones said:
Or dissolve them in a blue barrel first.

Sounds like the plot of one of those corny LMN movies I watch....
Wife wants husband dead and thinks of a good way to make him "Poof"...disappear..
Mr Gamma hates when I watch those movies.... :lol: :lol: :coolsmile:

GAMMA RAY said:
Adios Pantalones said:
Or dissolve them in a blue barrel first.

Sounds like the plot of one of those corny LMN movies I watch....
Wife wants husband dead and thinks of a good way to make him "Poof"...disappear..
Mr Gamma hates when I watch those movies.... :lol: :lol: :coolsmile:

You sayin my wife is gonna stuff me in that barrel o man I should not have brought that home. :shut: :lol: :lol: %-P

Jags said:
It could be the first piece of your home built Fred Flintstone car.

That might be sweet we will have to convince Fredo to build one :lol: just kidding Fredo my friend .

Adios Pantalones said:
Blue Vomit said:
fill it with acid. use it to disolve the identifiable body parts of your victims (head, hands, feet,etc) just toss the torso in the river, unless she has implants (they can be id by serial numbers) and they float ;-P

if you want to dispose of body parts in a metal drum
pour in kerosene insert body light on fire
will burn hot enough to cremate the remains
including bone and teeth

ironpony said:
Adios Pantalones said:
Blue Vomit said:

if you want to dispose of body parts in a metal drum
pour in kerosene insert body light on fire
will burn hot enough to cremate the remains
including bone and teeth

ummmmm, weeeeeeelllllllll,not necessesarily, it may take more than a "splash" of kerosene, might take a stir and another dose of kerosene. Diesel burns hotter, and actually slower, but then you have the whole ambient temperature thing to figure in, and starting in cold weather can be an issue, but that's only what I heard sometime, somewhere, so don't go by my opinion, YMMV.

Pete1983 said:
Doing The Dixie Eyed Hustle said:
Rain water down spout catcher thingy, with spigot & hose.

Hahaha love the explanation of the down spout thingy :lol: I have no idea what there called either.

Rain Barrel...

bogydave said:
I would not use it for anything that you would eat out of. All sorts of chemical contamination issues.
What was stored in the drum?
Don' cut the lid off with a torch, inside gasses can cause an explosion even if rinsed out.
(steel drum top opener, like a giant can opener, hammer & cold chisel)
Kindling storage?

You know Dave I hadn't even thought of that it would make a great kindling dryer for quick low heat drying. Just stuff it with kindling and leave in the sun and you got super dry kindling or a accidental bonfire which works as well ;-) I really like this idea not epic but economical good sense. Thanks Dave

Pete

lukem said:
Load it up, drive to upstate NY, take a ride down the falls in it, post your findings on hearth.com. What's the worst that could happen?

Get arrested? Seriously...that's illegal. We like laws here in NY. And signs. Laws and signs. Oh, and taxes. Especially those.

Doggy dooly, if you have a dog... (doggie septic system).

eclecticcottage said:
Pete1983 said:

Hahaha love the explanation of the down spout thingy :lol: I have no idea what there called either.

Rain Barrel...

Well now I just feel stupid ( rain barrel ) of course :shut:

Pete1983 said:
eclecticcottage said:
Pete1983 said:

Rain Barrel...

I had to google it just to be sure, it seemed too simple, like it should be more technical...

eclecticcottage said:
Pete1983 said:
eclecticcottage said:
Pete1983 said:

Rain Barrel...

I had to google it just to be sure, it seemed too simple, like it should be more technical...

Ya I thought the exact same thing! Thanks eclecticcotage

Pete1983 said:
eclecticcottage said:
Pete1983 said:
eclecticcottage said:
Pete1983 said:
Doing The Dixie Eyed Hustle" date="1325738815 said:

Rain Barrel...

Ya I thought the exact same thing! Thanks eclecticcotage

Really? I must be old. :-/

Looking for something epic... How about sell it on ebay for $3.00. Invest in the stock market for, say, 1 year. Take the $10,000 proceeds and throw an epic party! Think it will work?

3 dollar investment when the market turns around could be a million dollars or it could go the other way and be a penny if it collapses. Gotta love it!

Pete

Status
Not open for further replies.