I need install specs for Timberline wood stove...

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

2ndGen

Nov 21, 2006
I'd like to thank you all for having a great forum for poor folks like me to get info off of. I'm a member of ih8mud.com a forum for Toyota Land Cruisers and other Toyota 4x4s, so if any of you have one or would like to come hang out, come on over and check it out.

Ok, I have a Timberline wood stove model T-LF T-SF T-PF And I need a copy of the install specs so I can get the building inspector to sign off on it..... Simple right? Thanks for any help, it's all appreciated. Jerod.

2ndGen said:
What, no one keeps 10+ year old install specs? What's this world coming to! :D

Timberlines haven't been around for a lot longer than ten years. Most people still burning them don't hang out on hearth.com. I had a stove that old and didn't find this place until I was looking at buying a newer stove. You aren't being ignored. Timberline wood burners are just sitting by the stove, not looking at hearth.com.

They show up frequently on eBay and your best bet would be to contact one of the sellers and see if they have the manual too. Manuals for them ran a whole four pages.

BTW: The current one on eBay gives the specs as:

Sidewall to heater - 27 1/2"

Sidewall to Chimney Connecter - 36"

Backwall to heater - 20 12 "

Backwall to Chimney connecter - 24"

Manufacture date of 11/30/81

Model number J-561862

I know I'm not being ignored. Finding this is going to be a pretty long shot.... Thanks for the idea though!

Jerod.

Part of the problem is either you are trying to install an unlisted appliance or the listing lable has been removed I think the Inspector is looking for proof of the stove being listed and labled
I can provide you the NFPA generic clearances that should pass code infact BB already provided the distances

Status
Not open for further replies.