I NEED THOSE PARTY RSVP'S !!!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gooserider

Mod Emeritus
Nov 20, 2006
Northeastern MA (near Lowell)
As hopefully everyone reading the forum knows by now, I'm hosting a Hearth Party for all the members of the hearth that can get to our house in Massachussetts.

I figure on having plenty of time to do "Toy" demos and playing with same... We have a nice in-ground swimming pool w/ diving board, and I'm figuring on doing a pot luck BBQ, deep frying a turkey, and breaking out some of my home brewed mead.

It's on SATURDAY the 28th of July, starting around noon, and running until....

But while a bunch of folks expressed interest in coming back when I first posted about it, I currently have only ONE definite RSVP :-/

The party is LESS THAN TWO WEEKS away! I want to make sure there is to much food, and all the rest that goes into having a good time.

(Who knows, it could even become an annual event? or we could have other gatherings in different parts of the country)

Please, send in your RSVP's so I know how many to plan for!

The main thread of this post is at This Sticky please let me hear from you there soon!

Gooserider

Status
Not open for further replies.