I need to contact Quadrafire ...

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't have the number handy but you can call long distance 411 and ask for the number. Hearth & Home Technologies
Corporate Office
20802 Kensington Blvd.
Lakeville, MN 55044 This is the mother company. They own Quadrafire. I don't think you can call Quad. directly. That's nice. You have to go through the dealer and that's another kettle of fish. BTW, I now believe this will be their downfall.

Bostonbaked,
Thanks for the feedback. I agree with you - any company that is not willing to deal with their customers directly will eventaully lose customers to those companies who will assist any need. By the way, I am purchasing the Sante Fe freestanding for an installation later this month. Any issues with yours? How did you vent yours - straight out or with vertical height?

I have a diff address in my book....

Hearth & Home Technologies
1445 North Highway
Colville, WA 99114

Have had no issues at all with mine so far.......love the Quad

right from their website

Quadra-Fire
Hearth & Home Technologies
1445 North Highway
Colville, WA 99114-2008

they also have an ask a question link there.

Thanks for the feedback. I needed an actual number, which my wife was able to find as a leftover from our "experiences" last year with the Mt Vernon AE (which we no longer own). For those members interested for future inquiries: 800 926 4356

By the way, the person who answered the phone and helped me was located in Iowa.

Thanks again.

caseyclan said:
By the way, the person who answered the phone and helped me was located in Iowa.

At least it wasn't in India.....at least SOME American companies still like to keep jobs in the USA

caseyclan said:
Bostonbaked,
Thanks for the feedback. I agree with you - any company that is not willing to deal with their customers directly will eventaully lose customers to those companies who will assist any need. By the way, I am purchasing the Sante Fe freestanding for an installation later this month. Any issues with yours? How did you vent yours - straight out or with vertical height?
I just got my stove in August so I have no experience with it yet. I did use a vertical run of pipe as recomended in the owners manual and by the folks here whom I trust for good information.

macman said:
caseyclan said:

At least it wasn't in India.....at least SOME American companies still like to keep jobs in the USA

Just because they haven't outsourced their telephone support yet doesn't mean that they are keeping American jobs...

They may be producing some US product but I know for sure that *some* Quadrafire units come from China.

cncpro said:
macman said:
caseyclan said:

Just because they haven't outsourced their telephone support yet doesn't mean that they are keeping American jobs...

They may be producing some US product but I know for sure that *some* Quadrafire units come from China.

I was only referring to the customer service.....I'm well aware that many stoves are made out of the US. I wanted a US built stove, so I bought an Avalon.

Quadra Fire has 2 models made in China the CB1200 and the CB1200 Insert. The retail price was reduced by $300.00 when the manufacturing was outsourced.

Status
Not open for further replies.