1. Welcome Hearth.com Guests and Visitors - Please enjoy our forums!
    Hearth.com GOLD Sponsors who help bring the site content to you:
    Hearthstone Soapstone and Cast-Iron stoves( Wood, Gas or Pellet Stoves and Inserts)
    Caluwe - Passion for Fire and Water ( Pellet and Wood Hydronic and Space Heating)

I need to contact Quadrafire ...

Post in 'The Pellet Mill - Pellet and Multifuel Stoves' started by caseyclan, Sep 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. caseyclan

caseyclan New Member

Loc:
    Missouri
    Does anyone have a contact number for them? I cannot seem to find one anywhere. Thanks for any help provided.

Helpful Sponsor Ads!

2. bostonbaked

bostonbaked Member

Loc:
    south shore
    I don't have the number handy but you can call long distance 411 and ask for the number. Hearth & Home Technologies
    Corporate Office
    20802 Kensington Blvd.
    Lakeville, MN 55044 This is the mother company. They own Quadrafire. I don't think you can call Quad. directly. That's nice. You have to go through the dealer and that's another kettle of fish. BTW, I now believe this will be their downfall.
  3. caseyclan

caseyclan New Member

Loc:
    Missouri
    Bostonbaked,
    Thanks for the feedback. I agree with you - any company that is not willing to deal with their customers directly will eventaully lose customers to those companies who will assist any need. By the way, I am purchasing the Sante Fe freestanding for an installation later this month. Any issues with yours? How did you vent yours - straight out or with vertical height?
  4. MainePellethead

MainePellethead Minister of Fire

Loc:
    Southern Maine
    I have a diff address in my book....

Hearth & Home Technologies
    1445 North Highway
    Colville, WA 99114

Have had no issues at all with mine so far.......love the Quad
  5. webbie

webbie Seasoned Moderator Staff Member

Loc:
    Western Mass.
    Collville is the Quad factory - MN is the corporate HQ.
  6. smoke show

smoke show Guest

right from their website

Quadra-Fire
    Hearth & Home Technologies
    1445 North Highway
    Colville, WA 99114-2008

they also have an ask a question link there.
  7. caseyclan

caseyclan New Member

Loc:
    Missouri
    Thanks for the feedback. I needed an actual number, which my wife was able to find as a leftover from our "experiences" last year with the Mt Vernon AE (which we no longer own). For those members interested for future inquiries: 800 926 4356

By the way, the person who answered the phone and helped me was located in Iowa.

Thanks again.
  8. imacman

imacman Guest

At least it wasn't in India.....at least SOME American companies still like to keep jobs in the USA
  9. bostonbaked

bostonbaked Member

Loc:
    south shore
    I just got my stove in August so I have no experience with it yet. I did use a vertical run of pipe as recomended in the owners manual and by the folks here whom I trust for good information.
  10. cncpro

cncpro New Member

Loc:
    NE Connecticut, USA
    Just because they haven't outsourced their telephone support yet doesn't mean that they are keeping American jobs...

They may be producing some US product but I know for sure that *some* Quadrafire units come from China.
  11. imacman

imacman Guest

I was only referring to the customer service.....I'm well aware that many stoves are made out of the US. I wanted a US built stove, so I bought an Avalon.
  12. keepingwarm

keepingwarm New Member

Loc:
    WA State
    Quadra Fire has 2 models made in China the CB1200 and the CB1200 Insert. The retail price was reduced by $300.00 when the manufacturing was outsourced.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.