I often hear the term P.E. stove bandied about

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Burn-1 said:
rich81 said:
woodmans forge in nh is a big dealer and they carry all of the pacific energy stoves.

Woodmans might be a distributor of the stoves but I have gone there at least twice a year for the past three years and have never seen Pacific Energy stoves on the showroom floor. I haven't been in a few months but they're not listed as a line they carry on their website.

Was it recently that you saw them there? It would be a big help because I like that shop.

i guy that i work with just bought a summit from them this past spring he said there was a summit and a super 27 on display i believe. i can double check with him on tuesday. but i know he bought a summit from them for sure. he saved a ton of money too buying it there!

I did make a personal appearance at Woodmans several weeks ago. The owner had made me a 3' cricket which I went down there to avoid a $125 shipping charge and it is the nicest stove shop i have ever been too. Nice knowledgable staff and about 30 different wood stoves on display. I saw mostly V.C. and Jotul stoves and of coarse others ,but at that time i had never heard of P.E. stoves. I did buy a nice HD 87" metal wood rack, long stove gloves and a few other essentials... I was very impressed with their full stock of everything. But their shipping prices are a little high, but as i live about 30 miles from Woodmans...it's a pleasant drive for me ...and no sales tax

Status
Not open for further replies.