I really don't know what to say

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Might also wanna check your vent cap screen

i recently installed my pellet stove and though i know i should have a screen on my venting i just never got around to it, but i am today, ;)

Caddy Shack??? By the way...nice squirrel extraction tools.

Awesome dog by the way, mine would have fought me to get that little F'er out of the stove!

Reactions: jtakeman
Classic!

Caddy Shack??? By the way...nice squirrel extraction tools.

Awesome dog by the way, mine would have fought me to get that little F'er out of the stove!

Our dog would have alerted us it was in there! But we have the screened end cap. After I found a bird or two in it, Wife insisted I do something! But she didn't scream like that chick! WTH is her problem?

Reactions: Eatonpcat
3 years ago I had a bat in my stove ,upside down clinging to my brick panel for about 2 weeks straight then one 1 day not long after I guess he got tired of flying through the stove maze everynight ,just up and died(just laying on one of the grates )so I gave him a viking funeral poor bugger must have known if his time was up he may as well do it right.

So from then on I know to cap my pipe w/2 liter bottle after the stoves done for the season.;)

Our dog would have alerted us it was in there! But we have the screened end cap. After I found a bird or two in it, Wife insisted I do something! But she didn't scream like that chick! WTH is her problem?

I think it was the wrong Harmons or something, she wouldn't last too long around here.

Does the stove burn better now;?

Reactions: SmokeyTheBear
Yeah, my big black dog would have pushed me out of the way to get the squirrel. Her job is keeping the limb rats away from the house.:cool:

Reactions: SmokeyTheBear
not sure who was more of a girl the guy with the channel locks or the girl screaming just grab it and pull it out ITS DEAD should of realized that after you hit it 10 times and pulled its fur off

Reactions: P38X2 and Eatonpcat
The dog didn't look impressed.

Not my stove, or squirrel. I just found the vid during a late night youtube crawl looking for stove videos. LOL

Not my stove, or squirrel. I just found the vid during a late night youtube crawl looking for stove videos. LOL
OK, that's different....I think we all thought it was your stove....LOL.

must be some city folks. No need for pliers I would of reached in and grabbed that damn thing and pulled it out.

That's what I ws thinking when I watched it.

Status
Not open for further replies.