I recently bought a home an inherited a wood burning fireplace insert

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Macfamily

Hearth Supporter
Oct 11, 2009
eastern NC
Can anyone help me identify the brand of this fireplace insert? It has a brick lined tilted back fire box, single door with a handle on each side one is fake the other latches the door, it has a rectangular glass window with gold screening, the dual blowers are located across the bottom below a significant bent plate steel shelf. The heated air blows out each side also covered with gold screen. The damper is controled bt two brass pulls located on either side, the fire box air control is located under the window on the door. The construction is sheet steel and a cast iron door. I think this unit was made in the 1970's.
Thank you,
Joe

Attachments

• I recently bought a home an inherited a wood burning fireplace insert
    Unkown brand.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 180
Status
Not open for further replies.